Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Its Not The Same Again

Just put up two of my most precious collectibles for sale today. They are the Hot Toys Ironman Mark I and Mark II. I have proudly displayed these two gems for about a year before finally deciding to part with them. Reasons for doing so include the lack of space in my display cabinet, and the possibility of selling them for double the price I bought them for (due to the fact that demand outstrips supply for these two figures). I tried very hard to justify selling them and even now, I am still sorely missing them. I believe whichever lucky buyer that obtains them will not regret it. Still feeling the pain and hopefully, the arrival of the Hot Toys DX04 Superman and the Hot Toys Ghost Rider with Bike set will ease it away. Till then, my Ironman Mark III (battle damaged version) will be a very lonely figure in my cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment