Tuesday, October 5, 2010

24 Hours a Day is Not Enough

I know I have not been blogging as much as I would like, and I have yet to show you readers more of my awesome toy collection. I really feel that 24 hours a day is insufficient to do things which I have planned to get done. More likely, it could be due to my poor time management but other than work and family, I hardly have the time or energy to do other stuff. Even my toy collection is being neglected as I hardly pose my figures to provide some dynamism to the display.

And today, just when I wanted to post some pictures of a cool toy I purchased recently, I realized that the new CPU casing I bought does not have come with the slots for the various memory cards my camera utilizes. Ok, I admit I can still post the pictures by transferring them to my HD via the USB cable but I am too darn lazy to find the cable. Will post the pics when my mood to do so arises again.

I have been spending some time during last weekend trying out the new Final Fantasy 14 Online game and to be honest, I am not really that impressed with it. The graphics is really nice and the characters and area maps are really interesting, but the gameplay feels kinda sluggish. During battles, lag seems to be a problem as you only see your character reacting to the button you pressed about 3 seconds ago. While synthesizing/mining etc, there are many steps to go through before actually carrying out the process. It might be Square Enix's way of making the game unique but to me, it just feel painfully slow. Instructions are also not that clear at times and I had to walk around like a lost soul, frequently checking the online guides to get some clue as to what I had to do. These are just my early impressions with the game. Hopefully the experience improves as I dwell more into the world of Eorzea!

No comments:

Post a Comment