Monday, October 11, 2010

The Bug Hits!

My whole family is falling ill recently. Wifey is having her usual morning sickness (which will most likely last through the first trimester), and my little princess is having flu. It pains me to see her coughing and having a running nose but I guess this is all part of growing up. It seemed like only yesterday that Kaylee was born but looking at her now, I can see that time really flies. She will be turning two soon and next year, she will be starting play school. My second one will also be born next year, so I guess there will be more things to worry about in 2011! Being a parent is not easy and I can understand alot of the stress that parents go through nowadays, something which I didn't understood when I was still a kid. I am glad that my parents brought me up to be the man I am today and I will certainly do all I can to provide for my kids until the day they are old enough to take care of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment