Friday, August 13, 2010

Need for Speed

Recently, I had encountered many Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions zooming passed me on the highways during my journey to the office and back. I noticed that ALL of them looked to have been modded some way or another. In addition, ALL of them created quite a bit of noise as they blast their way down the expressways. I am very fascinated by cars and even though I have owned a Volkswagen Mark 6 Golf Sport for almost a year, I am still amazed at how the little 1.4L engine can churn out quite an impressive amount of power for a small cc engine. However, those EVOs are of an entire different breed and I would love to own one eventually (provided wifey allows hehe!).


As I am on leave today,I went car shopping and actually managed to buy one EVO and it comes with a nice bodykit and extra stickers (add 5bhp per sticker)!






And then I managed to snag another monster! The legendary Honda NSX-R! Its a pity this car is out of production.






These two cars can literally wake up the whole neighbourhood when they pass by at top speed.

Wouldn't it be nice if one can call either one of them his own? I sure would like to someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment