Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where Did All the Snowtroopers Go?

Been trying to 'hire' some Snowtroopers to man the new Imperial AT-AT that I purchased recently. However, I am unable to find any at all from the established shopping outlets! Managed to find one at China Square but was turned off by the high price. Darn it, I kinda regretted not snagging a few of those troopers when I attended the launch of the new Star Wars toyline last month at OG Orchard. Right now, all I have is an AT-AT driver and an AT-AT Commander to take control of the behemoth. Guess I will try my luck in Hong Kong when I go there for a short holiday in September. Or I will have to wait for collectors to get sick of their Snowtroopers and decide to let them go at decent prices. Last resort will be Ebay, but I try not to buy from there unless I am really desperate. Oh well, Luke Skywalker is going to have an easy time taking down the AT-AT without those Snowtroopers to stop him!

No comments:

Post a Comment