Sunday, August 1, 2010

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Movie (2008)



Just finished watching The Clone Wars (2008) movie and found it pretty entertaining. I understand that this film garnered really bad reviews when it was beamed in theatres globally in 2008. I say, what the heck, I still like it. What amuses me is that after watching this, I started to find the "animated" Star Wars figures more appealing. I have always been a fan of the older SW toys and have quite a number of them in my collection. Did not really take to the more cartoonish figures. However, I might just start looking at these more closely from now on.


I was at the recent launch of the new SW toy lines held at OG on the 24th July 2010. Managed to purchase a few carded figures from the vintage line, Luke Skywalker and his Snowspeeder. The "Rocket Firing Boba Fett" was a nice bonus! I am still waiting for my AT-AT to arrive at the toy shop that I frequent. Was really tempted to get it from OG, but it actually cost quite a bit more than the pre-order price I was quoted from my "lobang". Not willing to spend the extra bucks so I will just wait a little while longer before I lay my hands on that beast.



No comments:

Post a Comment