Monday, August 23, 2010

'X' Marks the Spot

Just saw an uncle driving a souped up Mitsubishi Evo IX this afternoon. As usual, the sound of the engine is sweet music to the ears. I have been fascinated with Evos for some time and I feel that the Evo X's design, with the full bodykit, looks really great. Hopefully, I will be able to own one in the near future. Have always wanted to drive a high performance car, for the right reasons of course! The Subaru WRX STI is also another option but I will go for the Evo X anytime. In the meantime, in order to satisfy my lust for the Evo, I have been on the lookout for a few smaller versions of them regularly.




Hopefully, I will be able to post pics of a real Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X in my blog, and more importantly, call it my own someday!


Till then, I will be happily driving my Golf (Screw you Subaru, I enjoy playing with balls, you have any problem with that?). Shall explain my distaste with Subaru in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment