Thursday, August 5, 2010

Something to Ponder

Had lunch with wifey today and we mentioned about me starting this blog and whether I have the time and energy to keep posting on a regular basis for my readers. Wait a minute, what readers am I referring to?? Thats right, I have absolutely no idea who is reading my blog (other than my wife who is so encouraging). This led me to think, "what is the purpose of this blog?" Honestly, I am unable to give a good solid reply to that question right now, other than the fact that I will like to share my interests in a domain whereby anyone can read and participate (via comments) in. Hmm...then again, thats a pretty good reason to start a blog. But, if there are no readers, who am I sharing my interests with? Questions, questions, questions, life's full of them!

Anyway, I just got down to unboxing up some of the recent toys that I purchased. Must say that there are some pretty awesome stuff to show you guys! Pics to follow soon! Till then, dun let the bed bugs get you! (did I already mention this in an earlier post?)

No comments:

Post a Comment